- Fragile five to Fastest growing economy - India
- 11th largest to the 5th largest economy - India
- Share of world GDP from 2.43% in 2014 to 3.08% in 2018
- Average GDP 7.3% against 6.7% in previous regime
- Forex reserves from 300 bn USD in 2014 to 420 bn USD in 2018
- Doubling of FDI inflow from 36 bn USD in 2014 to 66 billion USD in 2018
- Inflation less than 2.3 % (Nov 18) against 10.1% in 2014
- Growth of sensex from 24,121.74 in 2014 to 36,395.03 on 12 Feb 19 (50.88%)
- Fiscal deficit under control
- Per capita income increased by 45% from Rs 86,647 in 2014 to Rs 1,25,397
- IT exemption from 2 lakh in 2014 to 5 lakh (effectively 9.85 lakh with home loan)
- Restaurant bills tax reduced from 18% in 2014 to 5%
- Transaction charges through card down from 1% to 0%, domestic money transfer fee down from Rs 5 in 2014 to zero
- Financial inclusion (32 crore bank accounts with 260 billion worth deposits). Almost 100% coverage from earlier 50%
- DBT (savings of 83000 crores @ 15000 crore annually), No of govt schemes DBT applied to increased from 34 in 2014 to 433, 2.7 lakh fake mid-day meal students, 3.3 crore fake LPG connections, 87 lakh fake MNREGA job cards, 3 crore fake ration cards eliminated
- Zero IT for businesses with turnover upto 60 lakhs
- GST exemplifying cooperative federalism, rates of 83 items down from pre-GST rates, out of 1211 items only 35 items in above 18% slab, 39% reduction of cost of basic household items. Average 1 lk crore monthly revenue through GST collection. Exempted for business upto 40 lk
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, constitution of NCLT, 3 lakh crores of NPAs recovered, 66 cases resolved, 260 cases liquidated, resolution of stressed assets, 2100 companies pay back 83000 crore to banks settling their pending loan repayments
- 75 billion $ or Yen to Rupee exchange agreement with Japan
- 1 lakh shell companies deregistered, FCRA licenses of 4800 NGOs cancelled
- Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill, properties of economic fugitives seized and auctioned
- 1.9 lakh km of rural roads. Rural road connectivity at 91% from 55%
- 36 new airports, from 65 in 7 decades to 106, all states now in air connectivity map
- Effective international diplomacy following 59 visits to nations, 38 single, 10 double, 3 triple and 2 quadruple visits by PM.(Seen during Airstrikes,No Country opposed India)
- Benami Act for action against Money Laundering
- Rural sanitation coverage 95 % up from 39% (8.8 crore toilets)
- Solar energy capacity increased 8 fold from 2.63 GW to 22 GW, 19. 8.5 GW of biogas grid installed.
- Ganga waterway transportation, usage by shipping giant Maersk, cost of transportation reduced from 10/ton (road) / Rs 6/ton (rail) to Re 1/ton
- More than 2.4 crore households lit up, rural electricity coverage to households up from 70 to 95%, only 19836 homes remain (in Chhatisgarh) out of 2,48,09,235
- Electricity accessibility rank jump from 99 in 2014 to 26 in 2019
- 7 crore new gas connections to 3.5 crore households u/69000 conections per day, coverage 90% from 55%, 82% return for refill, 42% beneficiaries Dalits
- 14.4 crore mudra loans worth Rs 7 lakh crore disbursed
- 18000 remote villages connected with electricity
- 2.92 lakh km of optical fibre laid, 0.02% to 50% gram Panchayat connectivity
- Swachh bharat mission has saved, according to WHO, 3 lakh lives and will save 1.5 lakh lives per year.
- IT filers increase from 3.79 crore to 6.08 crore, enterprises registered for indirect tax up from 64 lk to 118 lakh
- Entry of India in global regimes Missile Technology Control regime (MTCR), WA (Wassenaar Arrangement) and Australia Group
- 17 crore soil health cards
- 1.5 crore houses built, 91.37 crore in rural areas and 13.5 lakh in urban areas against 25 lakh houses built between 2010-2014. House for all target year is 2022.
- 1,78,346 houses built in NE over existing 2875 houses built till 2014
- Home loan interest rate down from 10.3 % in 2014 to 8.4% in 2018, annual savings of Rs 47,160 for 30 lakhs over 30 years, no GST on affordable housing, 5% on remaining
- Trading agreement in rupee with Iran and UAE
- Common service centres up from 84k to 3 Lakh
- OROP implemented after 43 years, 35000 crores disbursed to 8 crore veterans
- India's vaccination programme Indradhanush amongst 12 best practices of world
- 5035 Jan Aushadhi and - 1054 medicines under price control (60-90% discounts).
- More than 150 Amrit stores, reduction of cost of cromium cobalt Knee implant from 1.58-2.5 lakh to 54,720 and high flex implant from Rs181728 to 56490 (69%), 85% reduction in cardiac stent price to Rs 28000
- 87% reduction in 400 cancer drugs
- Rate of Interest on higher education loans dropped from 14.75 in 2013 to 10.88% in 2019, savings of 1.18 lakh on 10 lakh loan over tenure of 60 months, Rs 2000 savings on EMI
- Data revolution: Cost of 1 GB $0.26 in India against $12.37 in US, $6.66 in UK and $75.2 in Zimbabwe. Unlimited mobile+ 45 Gb data = Rs 150 against Rs 1000 in 2013; annual savings of 10,200
- Katra rail line work completed after 16 years
- Dhola Sadiya bridge work completed after 16 years
- Sardar Sarovar Dam work completed after 15 years
- Aadhaar act
- Pakyong airport completed after 10 years
- Chennai Nashri Tunnel after 10 years
- Assam NRC after 40 years
- National War Memorial after 50 years
- NE cpas after 60 years
- Kollam bypass after 43 years
- Indo-Bangladesh enclaves after 42 years
- Bansagar canal project after 40 years
- Bogibeel bridge after 23 years
- Western peri expressway after 15 years
- Kota Chambal bridge after 11 years
- Maibang-Lumding Stretch completed
- Delhi Meerut Expressway completed
- Ganga Expressway project (world's longest) underway
- Metros in Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Jaipur, Lucknow, Washermenpet
- All umanned level crossings eliminated
- Ayushman Bharat: annual 5 lakh health care to every family, 15.05 lakh hospital admissions for secondary/ tertiary treatment, 2.4 crore e-cards generated as on 10 Mar 19 in 170 days. Target 50 crore people.
- 59minutes loan portal: 92,000 loan applications of MSME amounting to 30,000 crores approved, 6000 crores sanctioned till Nov 18
- 87% of farming house (owning land of 2 hctrs) or 12 cr ppl to get kisaan sammaan nidhi of Rs 6000 pr year. Rs 5215 cr transferred directly to 2.6 crore farmers in 37 days (for households with holding less than 0.01 hectares incm per month so far was Rs 8136 agnst exp of 6594
- 1.5 million electric rickshaws
- Procurement of 36 Rafale on Government to Government Basis avoiding middlemen
- 05 billion$ S 400 Triumf air defence missile system deal with Russia
- 145 M777 howitzer deal
- 22 Apache AH 64E multi-role combat helos
- 200 KA-226T helicopters
- 56 EADS CASA C-295 transport aircraft
- 15 CH 47 Chinook tactical transport helicopters
- 2.3 lakh Bullet proof jackets
- 1.6 lakh Bullet-proof helmets
- 777 mn USD Barak 8 LRSAM contract
- 5 bn USD S-400 air defence systems
- 10 Heron TP armed drones
- 4 additional P8I MR aircraft
- 40 units of Laser sensor border fence installed
- 72,400 Sig Sauer Assault rifles
- 100 self-propelled K9 Vajra howitzers
- 700000 AK-103 Kalashnikov assault rifles indigenous facility
- Surgical strikes in Myanmar, across LoC and in Pakistan. Only Country to bomb a Nuclear Powered Country
- 240 million visitors at Kumbh Mela 2019, cost 4236 crores @ Rs 177 per tourist, revenue 1.2 Lakh crores
- 833 teraflop supercomputer Param Shivay by IIT BHU at Rs 32.5 crores
- Divisional status to Ladakh
- 470 bed ESIC hospital in Ennore
- 100 bed ESIC hospital in Tiruppur
- Namami Gange - Ganga is 30% cleaner, 83 out of 97 ganga towns and 4456 villages achieved ODF status, 08 out of 16 drains emptying 16 crore l sewage into Ganga tapped. Target date Mar 2020
- 5,45,122 ODF villages, 598 ODF districts, 27 ODF states/ villages
- RERA implementation
- Udaan scheme - flight cost down from Rs 5000/1000 km in 2013 to 3400/1000 km in 2018, 34 airports operationalised, small towns connected, all states on aerial
- Preventive conservation of 39275570 folios, curative conservation of 3656863 filios, digitisation of 2.83 lakh manuscripts consisting of 2.93 crore pages
- India is now world's largest 2-wheeler manufacturer, 2nd largest smartphone manufacturer (94% of mobiles sold now made in India), 4th largest automaker, 2nd largest steel producer
- 5100 m Mandvi Bridge in Goa in 3.5 years
- Ease of doing Business ranking jump from 134 in 2014 to 77 in 2019
- Therubali - Singapur Bridge No 588
- Restoration of Asurgarh Fort, Kalahandi
- GeM portal with 731431 product categories, 180,862 registered sellers and 32114 govt buyers
- 10% EWS reservation
- 40% of ongoing 700 NH projects completed, adding 40,039 km between 2014-18 against 91,287 km between 1947-2014
- Highway construction rate jumped from 12 km/day in 2014 to 27 km/day in 2019
- 101 terrorists and 11 offenders extradited
- 90,000 ex-partite Indians evacuated
- Chabahar port, Sittwe port and Duqm port
- Military installation in Seychelles
- International logistics agreements with US, France and Singapore
- Work underway on 25 MLD ZLD Common Effluent Treatment Plant at Gujarat Eco Textile Park and will save 25 million litres of water per day
- Beautification of 65 railway stations, all stations fitted with LED lights, wi-fi, multi-brand food centres, kiosks, executive lounges, lifts (445 from 97 in 2014), escalators (603 from 199 in 2014), travellators and ramps
- Record number of foot over bridges built
- 871 new train services
- 180 new rail lines
- Dedicated railway freight corridor - 2 sections completed
- 100% electrification of railways underway, first solar powered railway station (Guwahati). First solar powered train (world's second), savings of Rs 40 Lakhs and 90,000 ltrs diesel per year
- Make in India semi-high-speed trains - Tejas, Gatiman and Vande Bharat
- Humsafar and Antodaya trains, Deen Dayalu and Anubhuti coaches, UDAY double decker, glass dome Vistadome coaches
- Project Swarn and Project Utkrisht to upgrade Rajdhani/Shatabdi and Mail/Express respectively
- Largest coach production in world at ICF, Chennai
- No more human extreta on railway tracks. Installation of 1.37 lakh out of 2.5 lakh completed in Jun 18.
- 400 wi-fi railway stations (Aug 18)
- 80% reduction in rail accidents
- 10 high speed rail corridors underway, target date 2025-26
- Export of world class customised coaches from MCF, Rae Bareli
- LIC and Air India register profit
- 2300 km rail tracks constructed, speed jumped from 4.1 km/day in 2014 to 6.53 km/day in 2018
- Neem coating of urea
- Gokul mission - record 160 million ton milk production
- Online availability of CBSE and NCERT books
- 10 crore LED bulbs distributed, 5000 crore savings
- Investment in urban infrastructure jumped from 157703 crores to 795500 crores
- Statue of Unity to commemorate Iron Man of India
- Rs 2509 crore sales in Khadi
- 482.36 million digital transactions worth Rs 74,978 crores in Oct 2018 against 0.3 million transactions worth Rs 90 crores in Nov 2016
- 30% increase in ATMs, 208% increase of PoS machines from 10.81 lakh in May 14 to 33.32 lakh in Aug 18, 111% increase in credit cards from 1.94 crore in May 14 to 4.10 crore in Aug 18, 144% increase in debit cards from 40.17 crore to 98.02 crore
- Ease of Doing Business Index 142 (2014) to 100 (2018)
- Ease of getting electricity index 99 (2014) to 26 (2018)
- UN's e-govt index 118 (2014) to 97(2018)
- Globalisation index 112 to 107 (2018)
- Innovation index 76 to 60 (2018)
- Competitiveness index 71 to 39
- Logistics performance index 54 to 35
- Global peace index 141 to 137
- DBR ranking 100 to 77
- India ranks 3rd in global start up ecosystem
- 06 crore jobs in MSME sector based on CII data
- 448 million formal jobs based on EPFO, NPS and PPF data
- 10 crore jobs in entrepreneurship via mudra and other schemes
- 80% increase in tax payers, 51.3 % increase in gross tax revenue
- Black Money report card - Voluntary income declaration scheme (Rs 65250 crore), IT search and survey operations (35,460 crore), Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana(5000 crore), Benami transactions Act (4300 crore), Black Money and Imposition of Tax Act (4100 crore)
160 Rs 6000 financial assiatence for pregnant women
161/1 . Sagarmala: port capacity increase from 8 to 14.7 lakh ton, cargo up from 89 to 116 MMT 8 new national waterways including ganga waterway NW-1 and Brahmaputra waterway NW-2.
161/2. domestic cruise service between Mumbai and Goa, ro-ro services on Ghoga-Dahej reducing travel distance from 294 to 31 km
161/3. New international cruise terminals at Chennai and Goa, railway line between Haridaspur and Paradip underway, LNG import terminal at Kamarajar port, Oil berth ai Jawahar Dweep,Coal berth at Mangalore port
161/4 . deep draft Iron ore berth at Paradip berth, JNPT SEZ, Kandla and Paradip smart industrial port city, largest dry dock and international ship repair facility at CSL, modernisation of 17 fishing harbours
- 800 km Delhi-Mumbai Expressway underway
- Replacement of bio-toilets with upgraded vacuum bio toilets in trains underway. Order for 500 placed on experimental basis.
- No terror strikes in hinterland
- 103 new KVs
- 62 new Navodaya Vidyalayas
- 6 new IITs against 16 in previous 57 years
- 6 new IIMs against 13 in previous 57 years
- 7 IIITs against 7 in previous 57 years
- 02 new IISER
- 12 new AIIMS against 7 in previous 57 years.
- 141 new universities against 30 in previous 57 years
- 01 new NIT
- Life Insurances @ Rs 12 annual and @ Rs 12 monthly premiums
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Pension to 42 crore people of unorganised sector
- Ambedkar memorial
- BHIM application for digital payments
- Khelo India Initiative for tracking of athletes' development, Rs 5 lk per annum scholarship for 1000 budding athletes per year for eight years each; monthly Rs 50000 out-of -pocket exptr, 2000 PETs, salary cap of coaches doubled from Rs 1-2 lk per month, target 15 yrs
- Special Task Force for Olympics
- RERA Act
- Bullet train maiden project
182/1. Rs 6.92 lakh crore Bharatmala project, 44 economic corridors with 9000 km road, 2000 km port connectivity, 9000km roads to connect district HQs with NH,
182/2. 2000 km road with Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Myanmar, opening up of 185 choke points, road development to char dham, 12 greenfield expressways spanning 1900 km
- 36 murtis retrieved and brought back to India in 2014-2019 under India Pride Project against 02 between 2000-2013, 02 in 90s, 03 in 80s, 01 in 70s and nil in 50s and 60s
- Unemployment rate 3.8% against 13.8 % in 2013
- India is a less-cash society now
- Develpment of Trincomalee and Columbo port while checkmating China's Hambantota by taking operations of near by (15 km away) Mattala Rajapaksha International Airport
- Plugging the 'double taxation avoidance' black money loophole through a new tax agreement with Mauritius
- Deal with Switzerland for automatic tax data sharing from 01 Jan 2019
189/1 Varanasi - Varanasi ring road phase 1 completed, phase 2 underway, inland waterways terminal, Babatpur airport highway, 140 MLD Dinaput STP, facelift to railway station, big cow shelter for stray cattle, BPO centre, piped gas project, Varanasi-Balia rail project,
189/2. Vande Bharat Express, Kashi Vishwanath temple - Ganga Ghat corridor project, renovation of all bathings ghats, LED illuminations of ghats and major roads, underground electricity cabling,
189/3. new sewage plants, 02 cancer treatment facilities, 65th to 29th rank in swachhata sarvekshan (2016), 90% ODF district.
- Creation of 100 Smart cities, 100 crore per year per city for 05 years, 500 acres for retrofitting, 50 acres for redevelopment, 250 acres for green field projects, 10% of energy from renewable resources, 80% of green building construction, special purpose vehicles.
191/1 Development of 500 AMRUT cities underway, urbanization project of rejuvenation and transformation which includes beach front development, prevention of beach erosion, improvement of water supply, replacement of pipelines,
191/2. New sewerage connections, greenery and open spaces, digital and smart facilities, e-governance, LED streetlights, public transport, storm water drainage projects in a phased manner, Target date 2022
- Increase in Child Sex Ratio (CSR) in 104 BBBP (Beti Bachao Beti Padhao) districts, anti-natal care registration in 119 districts and institutional deliveries in 146 out of total 640 districts as in Mar 18. CSR of Haryana increased from 871 to 914.
- International Yoga Day
- Aspirational Districts Programme: 115 'backward' districts placed under 'prabharis' and for competitive development on the basis of 49 performance indicators, target year 2022.
195/1. Make in India: 16.4 lakh crore investment committments, 1.5 lakh crore investment inquiries, 60 bn USD FDI, 26 sectors covered, 23 positions jump in World Bank's Doing Business Report (DBR), 32 places in WEF's Global Competitiveness Index (GCI),
195/2 19 places in Logistics Performance Index, 42 places in Ease of Doing Business index, schemes include Bharatmala, Sagarmala, dedicate freight corridors, industrial corridors, UDAN-RCS, Bharat Broadband Network, Digital India.
- 251 Passport Seva Kendras (PSKs) and Post Office Passport Seva kendras (POPSKs) against 77 till 2014, target of one PSK every 50 km across India.
- Unanimous election of Justice Dalveer Bhandari to ICJ forcing UK to pull out own nominee Christopher Greenwood, demonstrating India's clout in international arena.
- India Post Payments Bank: India's biggest banking outreach with 1.55 lakh post offices (2.5 times banking network) linked to IPPB system
- Philip Kotler award, Seoul Peace prize, Champion of the Earth Award, Grand Collar of the State of Palestine, Amir Abdulla Khan Award, King Abdulaziz Sash award, Amir Amanullah Khan award.
- 1900 gifts and memorabilia received by Modi auctioned and 11.7 crores added to Namami Gange fund, 1.4 c of Seoul Peace award also to Nammami Gange.
- Removal of article 370 and thereby also 35a after several decades.
- Giving citizenship to persecuted minorities in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan through passing of CAA.
- Trust for creation of Ram Mandir underway.
- Abolishment of Haj subsidy.
- Abolishment and criminalization of instant triple talak.
- Deal with Bodo community.
- Getting Maulana Masood Azhar listed as an UN designated terrorist.
Source - https://www.reddit.com/IndiaRWResources/comments/bgkus6/200_achievements_of_modi_govt/
List more achievements in the comment section and lets make the list bigger, a big thank you to our fallen kar sevak u/Alive_Firefighter
The following story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this post are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.
However, the LINKS
to real-life events and inspiring sources are placed here and there throughout the story.
-------- Truth is the Only Light
☞ [As of 2019] there are plenty of reasons to think the Chinese system will implode spectacularly without Japanese feeling the need to do a thing. — Peter Zaihan, Disunited Nations
(Mar 03, 2020)
It's apparent that two nations have been engaged in a high-stakes military & economy arms race
. The current US admin has been hitting China with waves of tariffs, but that was merely a small part of what's actually going on. [1
On Oct 11, 2019, when they reached a tentative agreement for the first phase of a trade deal, the fact that China made the concession actually made my jaw drop. From where I sit, it was a worrisome scene. Aren't people saying, when challenging situations are bottled up, they will just grow and mutate into another terrible complications?
Admittedly I was not certain how they are going to adhere to the agreement: It left most of the US tariffs (on China's exports) in place, and at the same time, came with an additional USD $200 Billion burden for China over the next two years. This agreement might seem a bit insignificant, but now China would need to purchase almost twice the size
of the US products & services they did before the trade war began.
With their current economic
climate? I murmured, "No way."
While watching Trump brag and boast around with said agreement, I expected China would soon come out and fling some improvised excuses in order to delay the document-signing process. It wouldn't be their first time. More importantly, even if China does so, there wouldn't be many (real) counterattack options left for the Trump admin during this year, the US presidential election year.
Then, on Jan 16, 2020, the world’s two largest economies actually signed a partial trade agreement aimed at putting the brakes on an 18-month trade war. China would almost surely not sit down but come back to bite, I thought.
Enter the worldwide chaos following so called the COVID-19 outbreak.
☞ Globalists have been heavily investing in China's economy and its components overseas.
• Here are a couple of well known names: the Great Old One
; George Soros; Koos Bekker; and Bill Gates
• For the sake of convenience, from here on, let's call these globalists, who are foreign investors in China's top tier state-owned/sponsored/controlled enterprises, Team-Z.
• Team-Z has adopted big time lackeys like Henry Kissinger
or small time ones like Larry Summers
, Stephen Hadley
, or Bill Browder
to court Team-Z for China's top tier enterprises. When Israel's highest echelons chimed in, it has been through Israeli
IT companies and the BRI
• Naturally, multinational investment banks
have also been employed; such as Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), UBS Group AG (formerly Union Bank of Switzerland), Blackstone Group, Canaccord Genuity, BlackRock, Hermitage, or Mirae Asset.
☞ Note: The Great Old One didn't use any matchmakers, something peasants would need. Because the Great Old One's power level is over 9000.
• China's Shanghai clique
used to keep the nation's state-sponsored enterprises under their firm grip: Enterprises such as Alibaba Group, Tencent, Baidu, Wanda Group, HNA Group, Anbang Group, Evergrande Group, CEFC Energy and Huawei
, all of which Team-Z has massively invested in.
• Here is how Shanghai clique and Team-Z, esp. Bill Gates, started to get together: [LINK]
• However, in the name of anti-corruption campaign
, Xi Jinping & his Princelings have been taking those businesses away from Shanghai clique's hand, and transforming
those state-sponsored private enterprises into the state-owned enterprises, declaring the 國進民退
• Slaying Shanghai clique's control = [1
• 國進民退 + Slaying Shanghai clique's control = [A
• Xi's reign didn't arrive today without challenges though: the BRI projects' poor outcome has frustrated
Israel's great expectations
. And since the US-China trade war has started, the problems of China's economic systems started to surface
, not to mention China's economy has long been decaying
• Coupled with the US-China trade war, the current US admin has been trying to block Huawei from accessing the international financial systems that the US can influence, as well as the US banking systems
. This is a good time to remind you again that Bill Gates has had a very close-knit relationship with Huawei.
-------- TRADE WAR & INTERNET-BASED COMPANIES
☞ It's the trade war, but why were internet-based companies such as Tencent and Baidu suffering losses? Answer:
The state-sponsored companies like Tencent, Baidu, or Huawei have heavily invested in international trade and commodity markets, which are easily influenced by aspects that IMF interest rates, the US sanctions, or trade war can create. Example:
Let's say, Tencent invests in a Tehran-based ride-hailing company. Then, through said ride-hailing company, Tencent invests in Iran's petroleum industry. Now, China's most valuable IT company is in international petrochemical trade. The business is going to make great strides until the US imposes trade embargoes oand economic sanctions against Iran.
-------- TL;DR China's economy going down = Team-Z losing an astronomical amount of money.
★ Wednesday, Sep 26, 2018 ★ "Gentlemen, you guys might want to do something before it's too bloody late, no? His speech last night was .... (sniggers) Mr. Gates, now is as good a time as any. Mr. Soros, hm, don't look at me like that." ".... But," "Yes, Mr. Soros, your HNA is going down, too. .... Ah, Schwarzman xiansheng, we're very sorry to learn about Blackstone's Iran & SinopecChina situation. So, we're guessing, you'd be happy to join Mr. Gates's operation, yes? Of course, We already contacted Kissinger xiansheng. .... Okay then, Gentlemen?"
• Now you can take a guess why George Soros
has recently been sending out confusing messages regarding Xi Jinping.
• Wait, how about Wuhan Institute of Virology? Doesn't this story concern the COVID-19 outbreak? Is the Wuhan Institute also associated with Shanghai clique? Yes, indeed. Here's How Wuhan Institute of Virology and Shanghai Clique are related: [LINK]
-------- EIGHT OBJECTIVES
☞ Calling for the tide to be turned, Team-Z and Shanghai clique started to devise the plan. The objectives are: ①
By shutting down international trade, crashing world economy, and exploiting its aftermath, the plan should produce an outcome letting Team-Z earn back
their loss from the trade war & the US sanctions, and collect additional profits from China's BRI projects & stock markets worldwide
, including the US stock markets.
• Don't forget this:
This point number ①
also concerns the developing nations
on the BRI with the large deposits of natural resources that Team-Z has invested in through China. If everything comes together nicely, Team-Z will pick up
trillions of dollars from those nations alone as if they are light as a feather.
Ironically this will reinforce the BRI project governance and mitigate fraud & corruption risks inherent to the international development projects. ②
By utilizing the aftermath in the US, a new US administration consisted of pro-Beijing personnels should be fostered at the 2020 election. In a worst-case scenario, the aftermath should be abused enough to make Robert Lighthizer
to leave the admin. Mr. Mnuchin could stay. ③
Sometime next year, the phase one trade deal must be reassessed with the new US admin. The reassessment should help China take the upper-hand at the second phase trade talk
The pandemic crisis should yield a situation which allows China to delay
the payments for its state-firm offshore debts
. With the point number ①
, this will give China a breathing room to manage its steadily-fallen
forex reserves. ⑤
Since their current turf
(in China) is education industry & medical science industry, Shanghai clique will have no issue with earning hefty profits by managing China's export of medical equipments & health care products which can be supplied worldwide mainly by China
. People in the west will bent the knees for the clique's support.
☞ Regarding Jiang Zemin's son and medical science industry in China [LINK
The outcome should weaken Xi & his Princelings' political power considerably in favour of Shanghai clique & Team-Z. This will let Jiang's Shanghai clique (A)
reclaim some of political status & business interest controls they have lost to Xi & his Princelings.
• And once this point number ⑥
, with the point number ②
, is realized, it would be much easier for the clique to (B)
recover their huge assets hidden
overseas that the current US
admin or Xi & his Princelings have frozen. ⑦
Combining good old bribery
, the outcome should support China to re-secure
control over the US governors. Once the plan is executed successfully, those governors would desperately need solutions to local economic problems and unemployment. ⑧
Lastly, implementing an e-ID system in the US similar to Beijing
's Alipay and WeChat could be the cherry on top of the operation's entire outcomes. Who's
supporting such a system worldwide? None other than Microsoft and Rockefeller Foundation. ಠ_ಠ
-------- OLD COMRADE BECOMES A NEW RECRUIT
☞ They were afraid more talents were needed. The main target was the world’s largest economy with the most powerful military capability, after all.
They ended up asking Mr. Fridman
to see Lord Putin
about that. The old Vova was going through a lot nowadays, people said. It could be because his nation's energy business to Europe seems to be hitting wall after wall.
He is said to have enough on his plate with no end in sight, so maybe he'll join.
★ Monday, Jan 15, 2018 ★ "(pours a drink for himself) I know, but. ... What would happen if Bashar falls? How long you think you can keep it up? .... Erdogan is many things (sniggers) but he's never gentle. (sips his drink slowly) When Benji's EastMed Pipeline starts to actively compete, then what? They got the China money now. .... Vagit and his buddies will be very unhappy. You know that. Not great, Vova." "...." "Ah, you mean what are we going to do? Hm? Hm. I'll tell you what we're going to do. This time, we're going to bankrupt the US shale gas sector. Then, of course, we can maybe convince Benji to take their time with the pipeline. Perhaps for good. (sips his drink slowly) Don't worry, Vova, It'll work. You worry too much. We'll come out the other side stronger." "So, how long until they set it off? "Hahaa, yes. They'll soon put all things in place. While marching in place, they'll play the tune a couple of months before the next sochelnik." "Nearly 20 months to brace things here, then?" "(nod slowly in happiness) Hm. Оторви́сь там, оттопы́рься, Vova"
-------- USEFUL IDIOTS
☞ When the directive came, these idiots answered claiming they would be gladly "on it." All in the name of rejuvenating China's economy without grasping the real objective prevailing throughout the entire operation. Thing is, they would never realize what they are to Team-Z & their Asian overlord until it’s too late.
Who are they? It's A and B, not A or B: (A)
the American corporations that are too big to fail
and have suffered a considerable loss because of the US-China trade war. Among those corporations, (B)
the ones that have been structured with massive interest-profit relationships in/with China.
"We need China in order for the US as a nation to continue being prosper," they've been shouting. No surprise there, because they've enjoyed the strides of extraordinary profits over the years while the US middle class has continued to shrink.
But, in 2019 when China's stock markets nosedived for the first time since 2015 and China's authorities in financial stability & resiliency fumbled their response; it wiped that smile
off their face. Still, they'll keep behaving not to offend their Asian overlord, nonetheless.
-------- PERFECT PLAN
☞ Many crucial components had to come into play all at once in order to cause World War I. If one of the components were missing or different, it is unlikely that the World War I as we know of could be produced. ①
The US in 2019: Overbought bubbles + Over borrowed corporations ②
The US in 2020: It's an Election Year
Russia has been dumping
US Treasuries for the past few years. ④
Russia has been hoarding
golds as if they were recreating Inca Empire. ⑤
China in 2019: Immense & long term financial troubles
has started to surface. ⑥
China in 2020: The phase-one deal
has been signed; leaving most of tariffs on China intact and adding another $200 Billion burden for China. ⑦
Team-Z sets up a situation in the US where some event(s)
would freeze the US supply chains & demand for the next three to ten months.
• Just like the 9/11, the event will be initiated at the clique's own region. However, unlike in China
, the US will report multiple epicentres simultaneously
• And the CDC and the US medical task force will carry on with a number of sabotage acts, to secure enough time for the infected yet untested in those US epicentres to spread plenty. [1
• Here's a feasible timeline
of the operation. ⑧
Then, the BOOM
: Team-Z (a)
manipulates the markets to make sure MM will have liquidity concerns (b)
when they need it most. The (c)
bottomed out oil price will be an enforcement, which will also wreck the US energy sector as a kicker. The (d)
WHO will also join
as a disinformation campaign office.
• Then a couple of big name investment managers will lead a movement that (will try to) bring back foreign money back to China. [1
• Meanwhile, in US, the disinformation campaign will continue to be pushed until the second wave of attack arrives.
-------- MEASURABLE SHORT-TERM OUTCOME
☞ We're now going through World War III. The global structure laid down by World War II had been shaken by globalization and the rise of China. This pandemic event will shock the structure further. Human history will be divided into Before 2021 and After 2021. ① Outcome pt. 1
: Immediate Aftermath [pt.1
] ② Outcome pt. 2
: The US economy goes deep dive along with world economy, and the only thing Team-Z has to do is to exploit the aftermath which has been thoroughly calculated and eagerly anticipated. — Favoured assessment:
There won't be a V curve ever, unless drastic measures taken within the timeframe of four months. Unprecedented market crash, the rapid unemployment acceleration because of the supply-chain shut down, and the near-death security which in turn forces consumer confidence to plummet. We're looking at a super long L shape curve unless the US prepares fast for the second wave of their asymmetric warfare. ③ Outcome pt. 3
: Arguably the most important outcome. — Because of the unprecedented shutdown of international trade, the nations heavily rely on exporting natural resources will face the extreme financial threats. What if some of those are emerging markets AND
massively in debt to China? What do you think China would do to said nations while the aftermath is hitting the globe hard? [PDF]
Something comparable to Latin American Debt Crisis
will happen. ④ Outcome pt. 4
: Not that significant compared to the others but still notable outcome. — The world will need Shanghai clique's help to get medical products and equipments.
-------- WHAT'S NEXT?
☞ Several analysts have discussed off the record
that next it'd be a proxy warfare not using armed conflicts but with spreading a galaxy of counterfeit-currency across every possible channels.
Coincidently, on Dec 13, 2017, Business Insider reported in an article
"A $100 counterfeit 'supernote' found in South Korea could have been made in North Korea" that:
"It was the first of a new kind of supernote ever found in the world," Lee Ho-Joong, head of KEB Hana Bank's anti-counterfeit centre told Agence France-Presse.
Reporting the same news, The Telegraph published an article
on Dec 11, 2017:
"It seems that whoever printed these supernotes has the facilities and high level of technology matching that of a government", said Lee Ho-jung, a bank spokesman from KEB Hana Bank in South Korea. "They are made with special ink that changes colour depending on the angle, patterned paper and Intaglio printing that gives texture to the surface of a note".
• Tale of How Shanghai clique and Globalists Got Together
• Wuhan Institute of Virology, Wuhan City, & Shanghai Clique
• Feasible Timeline of the COVID-19 Operation
• Immediate Aftermath
• Immediate Aftermath
• Remdesivir, Gilead Sciences, Its Shareholders, & Silly Concern
• Cases Displaying the Recent Climate of Chinese Economy
• Compliance Report
by the US State Department on China regarding Biological Weapons Convention — Click "2019 August Unclassified Compliance Report" and see p45.
• Jiang Zemin's son & Medical Science Industry in China
• What is Guanxi (關係)?
• Israeli IT Companies & China
• Opinion article "Cancel All Debt to China"
• Fun Trivia about Bush Family and China
The Black Book of Forex Trading acts as a reference manual for forex traders to refresh themselves on the most successful systems and tactics that are used by professional forex traders. This book includes a link to over 80 minutes of video content on how to get started with implementing winning trading strategies. Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns. Written by Thomas N. Bulkowski . For traders ... The Black Book Of Forex Trading: A Proven Method To Become A Profitable Trader In Four Months And Reach Your Financial Freedom By Doing It. Written by Paul Langer. This book acts as a reference manual for forex traders to regularly refer to refresh themselves on the most successful systems and tactics used by professional forex traders regularly. The book is very basic, and it is actually a sales pitch to a online course by the author. The concepts in the book are hardly scratched from the surface, without an in-depth analysis. You can’t call this the Black Book of Forex, but you can call it a “A high level introductory framework to Forex”. It was an interesting reading for me ... May 7, 2018 - The Black Book of Forex Trading - A Proven Method to Become a Profitable Trader In this thread I will discuss the new trading system called forex black book thats a 4 hour trading strategy. this course costs a lot of money to purchase. but is it all that ? this is what i will be showing in the examples to come. My Bollinger trend following system mtf; ASCTrend system; 7 winning strategies; 30. anonimm 2013.02.14 09:03 #1 . Good luck, and thanks. 294. jamesagnew717 2013.02 ... In just a minute, I'll explain what my Forex Black Book is, and why it's the perfect system to trade in today's Forex market. But first, let me show you just a few of the recent trades recommended by my Forex Black Book software. * EURCAD - 646 pips gain in only 18 days. USDCHF - 138 pips gain in only 4 days. EURNZD - 293 pips gain in only 18 days. The Black Book of Forex Trading; 7. Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market; 8. How to Make a Living Trading Foreign Exchange; 9. Reminiscences of a Stock Operator ; 10. MT4/MT5 High Probability Forex Trading Method; Final Words; 1. Currency Trading for Dummies. Authored by Brian Dolan, this is one of the best fx books to read if this is your first-time trading or investing. It ...
🚨🚨Trading Performance 🚨🚨 Improve Your Trading Performance at our Fundamental Trading Academy https://www.toptradersfx.com/academy (Our Academy is 1v1 ... The 4 forex strategies that every trader should know ! 🚨🚨Trading Performance 🚨🚨 Improve Your Trading Performance at our Fundamental Trading Academy https://w... How I Mastered Forex In 1 Year In this video Jay Wayne shows you what it takes to be successful in trading forex. In 1 year he was able to make 15K from a $3... http://nakedforexnow.com/ Naked Forex Trading: Several types of engulfing candles are explained in this session. In this video you’ll discover: • what are line charts and how line charts work in Forex and stock market • how to trade and how to read line charts (how to b... Just showing guys another LQDFX live account and testing my skills to high risk aggressive trading again. My goal is make this account $100,000 end of summer... The ONLY Forex Trading Video You Will EVER NeedTHIS QUICK TEST WILL HELP YOU BECOME FINANCIALLY FREETake it HERE: https://discover.tiersoffreedom.comTo join my ...